I’m currently busy working on the next version of Active Timer — including features such as:
- Being able to block certain applications
- Attribute last idle time to a task (after coming back from idle, you can assign the previous idle interval to a specific item)
- And more!
New in this sub-update:
- Fixed problem with negative times (the main reason I am releasing this interim update)
- Start/Pause is now assigned to enter key, just hit enter and go.
- An easier way to deselect all items (just click on the label, “Sum of times:” — before you had to command click to deselect a selected item)
For now, download Active Timer 1.3.3.